This e-learning course aims at providing you with useful tips on using the Muis eHalal system (MeS) efficiently and effectively. At the end of the course, you will be able to use the eHalal system for your Halal applications and learn the common mistakes you need to avoid in order to have your applications approved in the shortest time possible!
- Comprehensive step-by-step guide for your e-application via MeS.
- Accurate details submission on menu names, product descriptions and ingredient listing complying with Muis Halal Certification Conditions.
- Formulate updates and changes to e-application details so as to maintain your Halal Certification compliance.
- Learn the common mistakes to avoid.
Strongly recommended for Management Halal Team, i.e. Halal Liaison Officers, Halal Team Leaders and Halal Team Members.
To receive a Certificate of Attainment, you must achieve the following:
- Minimum course results of 65%, or
- At least 14 of 21 items completed
How to get the certificate
- For each lesson that you have viewed, ensure that it is marked as “Complete”.
- Achieve the requirement stated above.
- Once you have finished the course, click “Finish”.
- You may now view and save your certificate!
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Students 31
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes